We get our hands on Nintendo’s transforming Switch console
It’s a home console, it’s a tabletop gaming system and it’s a portable games tablet. It’s the Nintendo Switch and after months of waiting, we’ve finally taken it for a spin.
The new Nintendo Switch console is coming to store near you March 3, 2017, for the measly cost of $300, £280 or AU$470 (OK, IMO, it’s not cheap.) And our staff have been busily familiarizing themselves with the console to give you all the insights of what to expect and what they personally think of it. Just check out the coverage thus far.
- Nintendo Switch wants to be your only game console, bridging handheld and TV (hands-on)
- Nintendo Switch hands-on: I liked playing with it, but Nintendo needs to get its act together
- Nintendo Switch is $300, it’s coming March 3 and you can preorder now
- All the games coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario Odyssey switches things up for Nintendo
- How we feel about the Nintendo Switch
- Why Nintendo Switch won’t be replacing your Game Boy
- How to play the Nintendo Switch before it’s released
Now that you’ve been armed with this information of what’s to come from Nintendo, we want to get a pulse check from you.
What do you think of the new Nintendo Switch? Is it a must-have or something you’ll pass on? Take the poll below and see where your vote stand with others.
And just for the fun of it, we’ve even thrown in an additional poll to ask what your favorite Nintendo system of all time is. So what are you waiting for? Hit the poll, tell us why you voted the way you did in comments section, when you’re done, invite your friends to participate.